Monday, November 24, 2008

Tainu - All Gods in One

According to Hindu Mythology, Bhrama is the creator, Vishnu is the saviour and Shiva is the destroyer. Now dont quote me nor sue me if I'm wrong here.
I have seen all these features in my wife. She is the creator, the saviour and the destroyer. I'm sure that many would agree with me but are not willing to accept it!
I think the Gods were biased when they created man and woman. How could they bestow so much power in a woman and also let we men live in the illusion that we are in control!

So maybe in school, they ought to teach the wife's prayer! That would be fun. It may go something like this ..
Oh Wifey,
Please ignore the wet towel on the bed
Please forgive me for wearing the shoes inside the house,
Please maintain calm when you catch me drooling at that hollywood actress,
... and so on and so forth.
Amen.

No comments: