Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nightmares

Off late I have been having nightmares. Some I dont seem to remember but some of them are kind of hazy in my memory. The cause for it I can only guess. But it has resulted in me waking up at some wierd times and then not being able to sleep for a while again.
The one I had last night was wierd. It had all the ingredients of a horror movie. I was at home in Bangalore and I see this little girl coming out of a pit that been dug up. My dream then takes me to different places. On the way I meet a wierd family. A sardar married to a foreigner and they have a kid. I then realise that the kid/ghost that I had seen had something to do with SRK!!!
I then get in touch with him somehow at his gym and then I bring him to my place. So this girl sees us and she advances towards us.
I wake up with my pillows wet. I look around and see Tuffy snoring. I rest my head and wonder what that was all about. I dont have the patience to read the interpretation of dreams to understand this. But I need to get rid of these nightmares.
I wonder what is there hidden in my subconscience. I wonder what it is that I'm thinking about. I wonder what it is that is bugging me. Maybe an Angel has the answer.

No comments: