Monday, November 24, 2008

Attachments

Off late while going through a patch of self discovery, I started listening to a tantric meditation tape. The tape started off by saying that we all crave to be attached to something. it could be Love, Money, toys.. anything. So trying to get attached is not wrong but with what you want to get attached is what matters.
What I learnt is my heart has become very stone hearted. Stone hearted because it is stopping itself from getting hurt. It has now built a rock solid wall around itself. The downside of that is I am now devoid of any emotion. I dont feel happiness, I dont feel sadness, I dont feel anything at all. This has taken the laughter away from my eyes. I now have only a dot, and inside the dot are Tonik and Tuffy. Tuffy has been a world of strength to me. He has never left me alone for a single minute. He is always by my side with his unconditional love. Thank you tuffy.. who ever you are.
So as I was saying, I think its better this way. the more you're emotionally attached, the more chances of you getting hurt. I dont want to hurt anyone, but neither do I want to be at the receiving end. Is that too much to ask??

No comments: