Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blogging ...

Pretty much nothing to do today at work. Infact I wound up my work some time after lunch. To kill time, I googled for some best blogs and came across some really interesting ones.. But as i was going through them, I noticed that a majority of them were from the girls.. Now is there something in this.. I wonder.. maybe some day i'll read in the paper about why girls' blogs are more interesting to read!! But seriously .. think about it .. some of them are hilarious .... and as long as i get a good read..
Blogs also actually give you some kind of ... i dunno .. a thought that you know this person .. hmmm i swear I've tried weed only a few times :) but yes.. its gives this ajeeb aur gareeb feeling ..

Update:-
I still go with this woman being better bloggers .. but for a brahmin medico ..? he had me in splits ... i farrgot waat itt issss to be in the wonderfull city called bangalore .. where "yen maga" . .was the way to go :)

No comments: